Monday, February 27, 2012

Power Mac G5 Dual Core 1.8Ghz 3GB Ram ?

Power Mac G5 1.8Ghz 3GB Ram PowerMac G5 is in great running condition the box has a few scratches on it but it has not effect on the actual running of the Mac. Comes with original wired Mac Keyboard, power cable and ill throw in a copy of the Leopard OS X, Snow Leopard, Lion and a few programmes. This also has Airport Card installed for wifi. It has two HDD installed one 80GB runs the operating system & 160GB that is pare and can upgrade to 1TB. I have 3GB Ram installed and this can be upgraded to 8GB very easily. The G5 has been one of the best desktops I have ever had and it’s been with me for a while now but I would like to sell now due to wedding arrangements. If you would like a viewing of the G5 please email me and we can arrange viewing. I am open to offer but please keep in mind this is a perfect Mac and has no problems! Please note this G5 does not come with box or a screen it’s just the G5.