Sunday, July 22, 2012

*offers - will split* Sony Playstation 3 Slim 250gb, lots of games and logitech g25 steering wheel .

Hi I am selling my black 250gb slimline ps3, It is in good condition and comes with leads and 1 wireless controller. I am also selling my logitech g25 steering wheel. It is currently set up with the pedals reverse mounted on an mdf unit with a seat out of an old astra, which i will include if collected. I also have the following games: Red dead redemption Red dead redemption undead nightmare Need for speed hot pursuit need for speed prostreet Midnight club los angeles Need for speed shift 2 racedriver grid dirt showdown Call of duty world at war tom clancys hawx Blacksite God of war 3 Need for speed the run Need for speed shift dirt 2 assassins creed 2 need for speed carbon Gran turismo 5 F1 2010 Need for speed undercover WWE legends of wrestlemania blur Havent had a chance to get any pictures but will get some tomorrow hopefully and they will be available on request. i am open to offers on it all and will split it. Can contact me via email or text. I cant answer my phone all of the time so text is easiest and then i can call you back