Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vpcj1 !

PS3 Controllers- BLACK,WHITE,BLUE,RED,PINK,SILVER,GOLD
Brand New, Boxed,SONY PS3 Controllers...£25.00 each. These are Brand New, NO OFFERS, Decent price as it is, You will not find them in shops for any less than £40.00.....Please leave a text or voice message if I am not available,I will contact you as soon as is convenient. PayPal Payment Available (If Interested, reply and leave your Paypal email address in the message, I will then send you my Paypal email for you to send the money to.) If you dont have Paypal, send me your email address and I can request payment through Paypal.Paypal can process payment from your credit/debit card and you will be provided with official billing and receipt via email from Paypal. Posted within 24 working hours via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery,Tracking Number will be provided,Postage is fully insured. You can claim a refund from Paypal any time within 45 days if you do not receive your goods or if goods are not as described. Paypal protects your internet shopping. Paypal cost £30.00 per Controller due to posting,packaging and Paypal processing fees. Product comes with 12 months manufacturers guarantee.