Friday, October 19, 2012

Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop !

This is the best laptop available, it is a very impressive machine. I keep everything in MINT condition, always had protective case on it. Bought it in Late 2011 but is a Early 2011 model (same thing). It has NO dings, dents, cracks, or damage what so ever. Works great never gave me an issue. I took pictures with a bad phone but just wanted to show the system details and its fantastic condition. The screen images came out a bit weird because as you know when you take a picture of a tv or screen it comes out grainy so please pardon that. It has 8gb ram, 2.2 Ghz, 750 HD, 15.4 inch screen, up to date software and charger (non-extended version). Everything is original and was all bought from the apple store in NYC 5th Ave. I will include my sleeve case. Please see pictures (there are 2 minor scratches on the bottom very very minor but I rather mention it just to be safe but its less than hair thickness and small in side, no damage as they are not deep. If you require more images just let me know. I will remove my accounts and set it up with new (without removing software) so when you open it up you can use your information. Like I said everything works great and thanks for taking the time to look at this item. I ship with insurance and with signature confirmation but cannot offer them to international buyers. Thanks Takecare.