Sunday, October 7, 2012

PS3 Controller- BLACK,WHITE,BLUE,RED,PINK,YELLOW,SILVER,GOLD -

Brand New,SONY PS3 Controllers...£25.00 each. These are Brand New, no offers, Decent price as it is, You will not find them in shops for any less than £40.00.....Please leave a text message if I am not available,I will contact you as soon as is convenient. I am not allowed to display my email address on this advert but it is available on my website under "contact us" page if you prefer to email me. I can offer 2 Controllers or multiples of 2 at £45 per couple. PayPal Payment Available.If you dont have Paypal.Paypal can process payment from your credit/debit card and you will be provided with official billing and receipt via email from Paypal. Please go to WWW.NOORTRADES.CO.UK for Paypal, Debit/Credit card payments. Posted within 24 working hours via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery,Tracking Number will be provided,Postage is fully insured. You can claim a refund from Paypal any time within 45 days if you do not receive your goods or if goods are not as described. Paypal protects your internet shopping. Paypal cost £30.00 per single Controller due to posting,packaging and Paypal processing fees. Or purchase 2 Controllers or more at £25.00 per controller.At the moment I am trying to work out how to offer 2 separate colours for this offer on my website,until then please choose multiples of same colour and email me your colour choices on Paypal,there is a facility available for instructions when you place order,or just email it to my email address. Product comes with 12 months manufacturers guarantee.