Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dell desktop PC for sale *

Dell desktop PC. Comes with Dell monitor, keyboard, and mouse. All in black. This PC is in excellent condition and was specifically built for me 2 years ago with following specifications: Windows XP Intel Pentium 4 2.80ghz 1.24 GB Ram 2GB Virtual memory 1.28GB memory Great for work use as comes with Outlook and Office installed. Also plays games fast and great for DVD watching. Will also throw in a HP printer, scanner, copier free of charge as well as some speakers which I have. I will wipe the PC of all my personal files etc. There is currently Microsoft Office and Outlook premium installed which are worth hundreds on their own so I will leave them on if the buyer wishes. Also has anti-virus softeware installed. Will consider sensible offers and deliver.